Tuesday 26 October 2010

Resumes For Dummies

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]

What TEXT-TO-SPEECH software, freeware, best among its pairs, simple to learn, would you recommend?

Please, would some of you suggest me a TEXT-TO-SPEECH software, which is freeware, best among its pairs, simple to learn and use? It must have speed control, pause, resume, etc. It must read from .doc, .txt., .html (perhaps .pdf too).

I have already tried to install "Natural Voice Text to Speech Reader", but it was too much for an old computer dummy such as me (it started to ask me to install codecs and other things, at the end it read very well its own texts, but made a terrible bee-like noise when I tried to make it read all my texts in any text format ... I need something fool-proof).


Readplease.com is the best.
Basic version is free (no strings)
And, the voices work well.
Especially "Mary."


DOMA for Dummies: Feb 28, This Week in Prop 8









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]resumes for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]resumes for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]resumes for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment