Tuesday 13 July 2010

Catering For Dummies

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]

I can't help it...I'm SO EXCITED about coming to Chicago?

I'll be visiting your fair city for the Memorial Day Weekend. I hope this is a good time to come.

There are some touristy things I'd like to do--Sears Tower, John Hancock Tower, Chicago River tour boat. I don't have any real interest in Navy Pier. I wanted to see a Cubs game, but being the dummy I am I waited it was too late and now tics for the Dodgers game are sold out.

What makes Chicagoans tick? Why are Chicagoans so proud to be from their city? Is it the Cubs, White Sox, or Bears pride? (I still want to tour Wrigley and Soldier, BTW.) Is it the cuisine, like the italian meat sandwiches or pizza? (I plan to try both.) Which places should I try out that are still in the Loop, Wrigleyville, or the Near North or South Sides but are more local favorites rather than catered to tourists?

I apologize for SO MANY questions, it's just that I've traveled extensively around the U.S., but for some reason I'm very pumped about Chicago! Thanks for any input.


WELCOME WELCOME... AND HAVE A GREAT TIME I'M SURE YOU WILL BE EXHAUSTED WHEN YOU LEAVE THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO.


Food Review # 10 (YouTube Partners Catering?)









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]catering for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]catering for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]catering for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment