Tuesday 20 July 2010

Starting A Foundation For Dummies

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]

Can you recommend an Accounting book "for dummies"?

I'm majoring in accounting but just started with my core (accounting) courses and am having trouble understanding the way my books are written etc. I heard from other people (with different majors) that the "for dummies" books help to create a foundation for understanding the text books. I was wondering if anyone could recommend that book or another.

Thanks.


Accounting for Dummies, I'm not even kidding. Check out barnesandnoble.com


Hosni Mubarak EGYPT PROTEST P.2 Jon Stewart Colbert Show, Islam-ophobia 4 Dummies









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]starting a foundation for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]starting a foundation for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]starting a foundation for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment