Friday 21 May 2010

Medicaid For Dummies

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]

Dummy Me got what I needed from Dummy You?

My last question sure got an educational response out of me! According to what I read on the answers to my question I am really stupid. I suppose you have never heard the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? well that is what I was thinking when I wrote the White House. If Treason is a crime punishable by death then great that would answer one of my Prayers. I pray for a better life or Death and since my looser father killed himself I will not do that to myself! So if this "squeaky wheel" has to be removed from the machine then good for me! I asked the White House why Medicaid and Social Security prevents me from getting the help I need to keep me alive and healthy. SSDI, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, all of this have one thing in common, helping people who CAN NOT help them selves!! I fall into that category with a disabling host of problems. All I wanted to know was why $108 stops me from getting full Medicaid. Do you think I am a criminal for asking this? Who can answer this?


NO you are not out of line with your question, i have a very rare disease and after 9 years of treatment Medicare part d is now refusing to authorize this medication for my disease, this is a death sentence with out a trial, our government does not care about people they care about revenue for them to steal, if you are disabled then you cannot contribute to that revenue and they would prefer that you die and leave them more to steal.~


Rachel Maddow - Rick Scott Cuts Florida Education









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]medicaid for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]medicaid for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]medicaid for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment