Monday 28 December 2009

Cheap Dummies

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
cheap dummies
Does anyone know where I can buy a cheap dressmaker dummy online?

Hi I don't live in the UK but I want to order a dressmaker dummy online and ship it to where I live. Can anyone tell me where I can get a cheap one that can be shipped out of the country.
Thanks :)


Obvious place would be Ebay. Or if you wanted to polystyrene one try eden shop equipment as they are about £35


Homemade " Wooden Dummy ". Cheap and easy . Prototype 2 .









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]cheap dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]cheap dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]cheap dummies[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment