Tuesday 22 December 2009

Spreadsheet For Dummies

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]

Excel Spreadsheet for Semi-Dummies?

How can I calculate pieces/weight and currency.
Example:
I picked up 2 pieces at the 25 lbs. Also how to add in a column for (overnight or early morning) If a time is entered before 7:00 am or after 6:00 pm. I want the formula to calculate the dollar amount for me. How do I add the dollar amount and once the piece and lbs are entered it is calculated automatically.
I need this for my pricing sheet for clients.
Any help is great appreciated. Unsure how to use the =if then formulas.
If you have websites that may help that would greatly be appreciated also.

I thank everyone in advance. I hope my question is clear.
Piece - Weight - Time - Calculation

I work for a deliver company.
I would like an excel spreadsheet that helps me calculate my rates. To help for an easier billing.


The IF function would only be whether or not the item is being shipped overnight or standard, based on the time that the piece is entered, is that right?
For the rest of the chart, you would need a VLOOKUP, based on weight.

Your overnight/early morning column would be
=IF("cell that references time"<="cutoff time","Overnight","Early Morning")


Your weight/ currency column would be

=IF(cell that references the previous result = "Overnight",Vlookup(cell that references weight,"Name of overnight table",table row that references currency result),Vlookup(cell that references weight,"Name of early monring table",table row that references currency result)

you would have to create two tables. One with weights and prices for overnight and one with weights and prices for early morning. Use those in an IF function with VLOOKUP.


Advanced Features Of Microsoft Excel - Advanced Formatting For Excel Spreadsheets









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]spreadsheet for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]spreadsheet for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]spreadsheet for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment