Saturday 17 April 2010

Starting A Business For Dummies

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
starting a business for dummies
Is there an easy way to start a web-page on my own?

I'm starting a home-based business making themed-wedding cake toppers. It seems everyone has a website out there. I'd like to have one of my own showing my products, (a LOT of pictures!) but I'm not real good at the technical side of the computer. I've tried to make my own website via cd's--yahoo small business--even taking a community course, but WOW! it's still confusing!! Is there a "Website for Dummies" answer out there???


There's a great company that helps people start web sites that actually sell products. It focues on providing lots of content so that your site comes up in the search engines and people actually find your site. It's easy to create a web site. The difficult thing is having a web site that people come to.

I started my web site, http://www.cheers2wine.com about 8 months ago and am finding my traffic increases at a steady rate. According to the Alexa ranking engine, I am in the top 1% of all web sites. I'm not unusual...Site Build It does work.

Good luck!


How To Start A Internet Business From Scratch Online For Free









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]starting a business for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]starting a business for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]starting a business for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment