Monday 28 March 2011

Buying A Laptop For Dummies

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]

How to I fix an ExpressCard Slot?

A little over a year ago, I bought an Acer Extensa 5420 laptop. I never took the dummy card out until 2 days ago when I tried to insert my friend's ExpressCard /34 laptop connect card. It doesn't stay inserted. I have to hold it in for it to work. Also, the dummy card doesn't go back in anymore.


Its broken get the duct tape or take to be repaired.


Computer Hardware Basics : How to Make a Slave Hard Drive









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]buying a laptop for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]buying a laptop for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]buying a laptop for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment