Tuesday 24 August 2010

Writing A Novel For Dummies

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
writing a novel for dummies
Is there a dummies book on how to write a novel?

I think i saw one called romance writing for dummies....I was wondering if they have novel, fiction, or fantasy writing for dummies

Thanks in advance :)


Haha

I want to write a novel and was just scrolling through the books and authors section when i saw your Q.

The funny thing is, next to me is a book called 'writing a novel and getting it published - for DUMMIES' haha

So yes, there is :) I got mine from waterstones, it's helping me loads!


Complete MBA for Dummies (ebook)









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]writing a novel for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]writing a novel for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]writing a novel for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment