Thursday 25 August 2011

Buying A Tv For Dummies

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
buying a tv for dummies
I recently purchased the 120 Gig Zune and am struggling to put recorded tv shows on it using Vista.?

I record them using the tuner in the PC and have tried both manual sync and auto sync and only a few shows synced. Is there something I don't understand or is there a good guide to Zunes some where? I read mixed reviews on Zune for Dummies and it is a special order from Borders, so I couldn't check it out before buying.
Recording a broadcast tv show and syncing it to Zune is one of the advantages of Zune and no more illegal than recording a show on Tivo or other means.


well from what i know ...and hae heard ...vista blocks everything illegal ....im no computer wiz ...trust me ...but i know a few friends that went back to windows xp just because of it ...they couldnt download music or nothing ...so my guess is ...it might be the problem ...damn vista ...ha ha good luck ...im still using xp myself ...aint gonna risk it


Home Theater Systems : How to Buy & Set Up a Surround Sound Home Theater System









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]buying a tv for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]buying a tv for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]buying a tv for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment